Specific criteria* to select exchange visits:
- Urgency of the case and need for knowledge exchange
- Expected added value for both host and visitor
- Requests from HCPs in smaller population countries and request for specific MDT member exchange
- Balanced geographical spread and knowledge exchange between network members
- Countries with less HCP members and exchange opportunities
- Residents are asked to provide a letter from their supervising physician recommending them for the exchange visit, otherwise they will not be eligible for the exchange visits.
* The criteria for the selection of candidates presented above will be reviewed and adjusted, if needed, following first visits.